Standard Members can upgrade to Premium membership and get unlimited downloads.
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to 'Frequently Asked Questions' section of our website. Please read through the questions below to see if they include your question. If your question does not appear here, please email us.
Schools and Teachers
1. How do I become a member?
You can become a member on this website by completing the registration form. You will then be issued with Standard Membership (free of charge).
2. What is Standard Membership?
Standard Membership gives you full access to all of our Urdu Resource Materials in the Samples section.
1. Go to www.Multi-Lingual.org.uk
2. Click on ‘Register’ (top left- hand side of our homepage)
3. Complete registration form; including username and password and you will also be asked for a referrer code (please email us to obtain this).
5. Select ‘Save’ to submit form.
The system will generate an automatic email to your email address (this takes a couple of minutes). Please check your email and click on the link to confirm your email. This gives you standard membership.
Gain Standard Membership first (see steps above) and then either:
1. Please login using your username and password.
2. Select ‘Upgrade’ to Premium Membership (top right-hand corner)
3. Click on ‘Accept Agreement’ (You will be taken to PayPal’s website to process your transaction securely).
4. Choose the option you would like to use (either enter credit/debit card details or enter your PayPal account details). If your school has a credit/debit card, you can use that for your payment. Please check with your Bursar/Finance Officer.
5. Follow online instructions.
If you require an additional invoice, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Pay by Cheque
Please make cheques payable to Multi-Lingual Resources and post to: Multi-Lingual Resources, Suite 334, 28 Park Street, Luton, LU1 3FL
You will still need to register for Standard Membership and we will manually upgrade you to Premium Membership, once the cheque has cleared (this may take up to seven working days).
Welcome خوش آمديد (12133 times)